Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Road Trip

Eeeeeeeee!  I'm so excited.  First, Mommy's letting me write this post.  Yay! I looooooooove the keyboard...and the remote...and the phone...

But that's  not what I want to tell you!  I'm a Big Girl today.  I'm 8 months old!!!  And, and, I get to go to the Big Apple because I'm a Big Girl!   

Oh, Mommy says that's not why we're going there.  She says we're going for Thanksfullgiving or something?  Anyway, it's going to be awesome!  Here's me being excited!!!  Aren't I cute?

But I have to go now because Daddy needs to pack me in the car.  Happy Thanksfullgiving everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Maddie!
    Congratulations on being a big girl and on your first blog post. Good job! Don't tell mommy but you may be able to take over for her before too long. Lots of love to you and all your fellow Thanksgiving companions.

    ReplyDelete