Sunday, July 19, 2009

Celebrating in Style

Maddie had so much fun on the fourth of July!  
There was a great outfit to wear...

...people to hold her...

...fireworks to watch with Daddy...

...and yummy arms to suck on...

What a great night that was!  Madeleine hopes your 4th of July was as fun as hers!

PS - Maddie would like you all to know that she loves your comments, so if you're reading, let her know how cute you think she is.  She hears it a lot, but really, one can never have too many compliments.  

4 comments:

  1. What a darling she is in such a cute July 4th outfit! I love her "bracelet". Can't wait to see her again.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that she is too freaking cute and it only makes me wish you were all closer so I could see in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable, I can't believe how much she's grown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could I ~not~ let her know how cute she is?!?! Those cheeks are irresistable!!

    ReplyDelete