Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm TWO!

Last year I was a little sad at my first birthday party, so Mommy and Daddy tried to make this one better for me. I think they did a great job!

We had some friends over for a little birthday playdate:
DSC_0075

We had chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting:
DSC_0102

Mmmmmm!
DSC_0114

And we had some more friends over, but I mostly ate pizza while they played:
DSC_0128

Then on my actual birthday Mommy and Daddy led Toddler Morning Out! We played four corners, red light green light, read Trucks at Work, had parachute time, painted with marbles, did station work...but Mommy and Daddy were very busy playing with us so they only got pictures of...more chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting!
DSC_0029

DSC_0033

Gavin didn't get any.
DSC_0005

Unle Kenny got there just in time for cupcakes, but he's not in the pictures either.
DSC_0044

Later I got to open my presents!
DSC_0064

Mommy and Daddy told me to hold this one up and show them. So I did.
DSC_0049
That's the movie Cars! I got to watch it after we opened presents. I LOVE that movie.

I got a lot of stuff that goes!!!
DSC_0053

DSC_0058

And Uncle read me this book:
DSC_0063

Then Mommy and I went to pick up Aunt Katrina. When we got home, I found THIS!
DSC_0070
I sat down and played with it for hours until they made me go to bed. It was waaaaaay past my bedtime.

The next morning it was no longer my birthday, but Mommy and Daddy realized they forgot to have me blow out my candle, so...more birthday cupcakes for meeeeeee!
DSC_0078

DSC_0082

All in all, I think I had a pretty amazing second birthday!
DSC_0083

1 comment: