Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pink or Blue?

Monday we have our anatomy scan and, if the baby cooperates, we'll know if we're having a boy or girl!  But for kicks, tell us what YOU think we're having.  

Facts: I was put on Zofran at 7 wks with both pregnancies, hospitalized once for dehydration with each, this baby's heartrate has been in the 150s, and with Maddie I was freezing and with this one I'm hot (it has been like 100 degrees here lately, though!).  I have absolutely no gut feeling about whether it's a boy or girl.  Here I am at 18 wks:

DSC_0224

Now...VOTE!  Hurry!  Poll is at the top to your right.


2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I just made the poll even steven!

    Sorry about that . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congrats! I can't believe you're 18 weeks already! I voted boy, though I have pretty close to 100% accuracy at being wrong every time I guess!

    ReplyDelete