Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm Strawberry Shortcake

Today Mommy and Daddy put me in the car and drove a looooooooong way to Larriland Farm so we could pick strawberries!  They even remembered to bring my bucket. IMG_2551

Mommy and Daddy thought I might like it because I like to put things in things.  They were right!IMG_2540

Daddy helped me pick a strawberry from the patch.IMG_2544

But I'm a city girl.  I preferred to pick mine from the box and put those ones in my bucket.  Much easier.IMG_2547

We picked 5 1/2 lbs of strawberries before I got destructive and started squishing them.  Then it was time to go.  We had so much fun at the farm!  IMG_2552

1 comment:

  1. Seriously - she gets bigger in every picture I think. I cannot WAIT to see the girls together in June....SO EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete