Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tutu Madness

So after Christmas I got bit by the sewing bug.  It wasn't long before I brought home my awesome Threadbanger 30 sewing machine (it's so cool) and began sewing up a storm.  One of the first things I made was this tutu for Maddie, though very little sewing is actually required.  Her first reaction was...a little less than positive.  But remember, she hasn't napped in weeks.

DSC_0234

We tried it again when she was in a better mood and got a much happier response!  

DSC_0237

There's a pink one in the works (read: in my mind) for her birthday.  But I also need to finish a quilt for her, make her some birthday flags and a crown, and spell out her name in big plush letters that match her room.  And did I mention she's not napping?  Righto.

No comments:

Post a Comment